Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ten Mins into My Mind

  1. Why do people talk to me when I am not responding. Don't they get that I am not in the mood to talk.
  2. A grill is never sexy.
  3. No one over 25 should sag anything.
  4. Just because they made the dress in your size does not mean you should wear it.
  5. If I see you talk to yourself I will assume you are schizophrenic and treat you accordingly.
  6. I chose to treat you nicely and reserve the right to stop at anytime.
  7. Stealing is always bad. Thieves should have their hands cut off.
  8. If your toe touches the ground in your sandals then your shoe is too small. Take it off.
  9. I can multi-task I do not need to be standing still to hear your drink order. I'm not drunk, you are!!!!
  10. One shower per day is not a recommendation it is a minimum requirement.
  11. Soap, milk, and hand sanitizer should never be diluted with water. They make that stuff they way it should be.
  12. If you are wondering if I am too good for you I am. If you are wondering if you are too good for me your not. Your just conceited.
  13. Don't ask if you can ask me a question. That is a question!!
  14. Don't run with scissors it frightens me.
  15. I hate flipping channels during commercials. Growing up with my sister (a channel flipper) has ruined that for me.
  16. Everything is mine even what is yours.
  17. I laugh when I cry. It makes it easier. I'm silent when I'm mad. At this point you should back away slowly. I yell when I am just goofing off. That's the appropriate time for lots of noise.
  18. I only consider you family if I have consistent childhood memories of you. Therefore my sister seems to have a lot more relatives than I do.
  19. I don't sleep more than 4 hours a night.
  20. Dance is life!! The only thing that come close is running.
  21. I'm an introverted extrovert.
  22. People should say thank you, and please often.
  23. If you must eat Chinese food you should eat it on the day you get it. It is not ok to eat that 2 days later.
  24. Good food starts with good ingredients.
  25. Feet of any animal should not be consumed.
  26. Pork will not kill me and if you drink and smoke you should not bother yourself worrying about me eating some swine.
  27. I'm no longer afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of cancer.
  28. My ten mins are up so this list is ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment