Thursday, July 15, 2010

F%*K You

I said F%*k you! What? Didn't you hear me? I said it right after that last text you sent me. Did you catch it? It was hidden right before the yes sir and the goodnight. I bet your ego misinterpreted it as I love you. Well lets set the record straight.
Lately, it seems there has been lots of miscommunication. Lots of personality splicing that seems to make me feel there must be 4 of us in this relationship- me and your three personalities. It is getting a little crowed in here for me. See there is you, your ego, and your balls- all of which needs to be deflated. So lets begin.

I chose you in a fantasy state that somehow teemed over into a reality. It spilled over into my daily routine. It stained my heart with a chalk outline. Now it will not leave like a bad infestation. I've tried bombing but maybe that was not enough. So now I'm screaming! I'm screaming get the F%*k out.

Your ego walked the line of sexy confidence and conceit- just the way I like it. Until the sense of humility never seemed to rise up and spread a balance. Now the noise that used to be you pumping yourself up just gives me a headache that even Mr. Goodbar can not ease. So again the sweetness in me fades and is replaced by rage saying F%*k you. Love just don't live hear anymore.

And now, the last member of your trio that seems to be encroaching on my space is your balls. Listen closely- Exclusivity is sexy, flirting is just fun, whoring is nasty, blatant disrespect is unacceptable, washing is essential, size in your mind is inflated, and both you and crack can send a person tripping but crack is addictive- you I can walk away from.

So now lets make this crystal clear and lets leave nothing left to question. Middle fingers up! Words coming out my lips as I exit through the door. F%*k you.

2 comments:

  1. The mental picture of the middle fingers up made me laugh.

    There's nothing about this that i didn't like. Hope you mean it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique. Can't wait to hear the reaction to this...

    ReplyDelete